Your new company
One of the most established names in the construction industry, with over 50 years under their belt they know how to deliver to the highest of standards! With a distinguished track record, they pride themselves on putting people first, offering an outstanding service across building, refurb and design projects.
Providing a bespoke service time and time again to an impressive list of clients has given this business both the portfolio and trust that they have built their reputation on.
Your new role
This is a varied, involved and exciting role for a hands on marketing and bids professional looking for an opportunity to make their mark on a business. The ideal candidate will have a construction background, with experience of managing and owning the bids process from start to end, brand marketing and multichannel communications, customer service operations and some experience in business development.
- Coordination of initial tender and assessment of requirements
- Assignment of tasks following assessment
- Production of quality/ technical response
- Coordination of final bid and submission
- Keeping bid information and tender database up to date
- Maintain PQQ/ITT library of documents
- Review and monitor tender portals
- Social Media Management
- All aspects of Brand Management to include site signage compliance, PR and uniforms
- Website and content management such as uploading new case studies
- Good use of photography
- Management of company accreditations - CHAS, Constructionline, Exor to name a few
- Client relationship management
- General management of quality management systems, both internally and externally
- Internal and external audits, to include complete internal audits of projects for compliance
- Manage, maintain and update existing policies and all GDPR compliance
- General business tasks to include line management to business support team - staff holiday and HR
There is an expectation to be in the office in central Bristol and on site when business dictates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, or you know someone who would be suitable please contact us for a confidential discussion.