Your new company
A UK-Top 100 commercial law firm, with offices across the UK, who advise businesses across construction, higher education, financial services and energy and resource management.
Your new role
The role of Marketing Content Executive sits within the Business Development and Marketing team, covering both internal and external communications. You will be creating, developing and sharing relevant content across all marketing channels, to drive and support the brand.
You will also be responsible for driving and project owning the Legal Directories submissions process - a high profile but very exciting project where you will work alongside senior partners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Periodically review and update firm-wide brochure and internal comms with latest case studies, client listing and personnel changes
- Manage and maintain the Office website pages to ensure that details are correct regarding recent activities, stats, practice areas, quotes, clients.
- Manage and maintain the firm's Responsible Business content to share with colleagues who can use within tenders, proposals or client reports and to manage the firm's Responsible Business website section.
- Support the development of the Employer Brand by managing content and regularly reviewing and updating Careers literature and website section, plus supporting HR in development of job descriptions content/templates (including information about markets, services, departments and our brand pillars)
- Data management of marketing database
- Manage the firm-wide professional photography sessions and proactively manage and update lawyer profiles including starters, leavers and current lawyers
- InDesign support (social media graphics/small changes to marketing materials/profiles)
- Support the rest of the BD&M team during peak-times throughout the year
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have worked in a professional services environment, with some legal exposure, and proven experience of running projects and campaigns.
- Proactive, with strong organisation skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
- A good communicator, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and ideally design software (preferably Creative Cloud/InDesign)
- Excellent team player, as you will provide support to the other members of the marketing team on a regular basis (including design, ecomms, marketing database, internal comms, events).
The organisation offers a fantastic benefits package.
An equal opportunities employer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.