Biddable Senior Executive
Your new company
Our client is one of the UK's leading marketing technology companies. In the past they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK and are currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 500 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The Biddable Marketing Department comprises a number of Teams advertising across a range different digital marketing channels; these include Paid Search and Display (advertising on Google & Bing etc), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), CDN (native platforms like Taboola), as well as Teams focused on YouTube, Programmatic and smaller emerging platforms.
Our client aims to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with their customers. As a member of their team, you'll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. They have a strong culture of creativity, too; you'll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With over 5 billion impressions a month, you've probably seen their ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Senior Executive you will be making commercial recommendations and reporting back to stakeholders on high value SEM campaigns. You should also be comfortable telling stories with data to people across the business.
Within the wider team you will be expected to support and train less experienced members of the team. You will have the opportunity to lead a small team on quarterly, high-impact projects. You will be expected to raise the standards of performance marketing within your desired channel through continuous innovation, both from a creative standpoint & from how we interpret & action relevant data.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Campaign management: Running paid digital marketing campaigns; building successful marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and keyword analysis.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills: Using a variety of data sources to analyse ad performance data, e.g Click Through Rate, Conversion Rate, and how they impact revenue and profit.
- Stakeholder management: Building relationships with other internal teams, keeping them up to date with campaign performance and any issues or opportunities you or your team have encountered.
- Commercial awareness: Demonstrating an interest in commercial factors behind the marketing and being comfortable explaining to others what impact these factors have on performance.
- Producing killer marketing content: Producing marketing creative, copy and other content to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving: Showing a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, and able to explain your logic to different stakeholders.
- Ambition and drive: Showing a strong desire to drive to be world class
- Technical knowledge: Proving a thorough understanding of our marketing platforms, both theoretical (how the platform/auction works) and practically (how to do more complex tasks).
- Internal team leadership: Surfacing projects/process improvement initiatives to the wider team to push marketing on our channels to the next level
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A passion for digital marketing
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills ● A proactive and independent approach to working life
What you'll get in return
If successful for the role, you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary of £40k per annum + 10% bonus
- £1000 yearly allowance towards a personal development package
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hybrid model of work (3 days in office and 2 days remote working per week)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.