People Intranet Content Specialist – content development for the Global People Portal in leading real estate consultancy. Global Remit. Flexible working.
This global property consultancy has a great entrepreneurial culture where innovation and enthusiasm thrives. This People Intranet Content Specialist role will be responsible for the global people portal and developing content for the portal.
This will involve working with HR teams across countries to:
- Improving and expanding content on the People Portal to ensure that the content meet’s the firm’s business goals;
- Own the review process and make sure that published content is regularly reviewed and kept up to date;
- Play an editing role in ensuring that content uses correct grammar, format, and look and feel;
- Work with external resources to develop graphics to ensure content is engaging and on brand;
- Ensure the smooth migration of content to from the old intranet to the new portal;
- Work with country teams to ensure content is translated to relevant languages;
- Monitor use of the portal;
- Come up with new ideas for improving the user experience.
You must have excellent writing and editing skills, ideally gained in a professional or financial services environment. You will be adept at building good working relationships with key stakeholders and have strong communication skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.