Marketing Data Analyst £45K – remote UK based with occasional office days or Brighton and remote
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to work across CRM and digital analysis, so this is an exciting opportunity to work across both areas of marketing analysis with some training provided.
Marketing Data Analyst / Digital & CRM Analyst
This is an opportunity to join a thriving, multi-faceted marketing team who are responsible for driving student recruitment and engagement at a leading global education provider.
In this data analysis role you'll analyse digital, CRM and customer data – helping to drive personalisation strategy and evaluating digital and CRM marketing campaign effectiveness.
- You will provide analysis, insights and reporting of key performance metrics across marketing.
- Provide insightful reports that help increase performance of marketing campaign across CRM, display, SEO, PPC, social, media and website
- Design and implement dashboards
- Identify metrics/ required to measure and evaluate performance
Experience in data analysis in marketing – this can be across CRM or digital or both
- Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Analytics
- Ideally experience includes web analytics, building dashboards, and performance reporting.
- Some analysis experience of CRM campaigns would be handy too
- The ability to interrogate complex datasets to distil actionable insight
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar and Power Bi or simila
- Experience querying databases (SQL) and if you have some experience using statistical languages: Python, R etc. this would be great but is not essential
- Some knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques
This is a lovely role for a Data Analyst to work across digital marketing and CRM analysis.
The role can be based remotely in the UK with occasional travel.
The salary for this role is to £45K