Data & Martech Consultant – London to £75K
This London marketing agency is looking for a Consultant with strong technical understanding across data and marketing technology to join their team and work with some great clients in a range of sectors.
Data & Martech Consultant – The role
- You will work with existing clients and new business prospects (presales) to identify requirements and then deliver relevant proposed solutions.
- You will work across a range of solutions which could include campaign management and Martech platforms, database services, data engineering (ETL/ELT), multi-channel comms, websites, plus analysis and data visualisation solutions.
- You will lead client consultancy projects with clients across digital transformation, data and martech audits; scoping new solutions within presales.
- You will work with internal development teams including development, operations, analytics and planning teams when designing client solutions.
- You will act as a subject matter expert around data, campaign management tools, and CRM marketing solutions.
Data Consultant - Skills
- Solid experience in a consultancy or presales environment in marketing
- Strong technical (pre-sales) knowledge across Marketing Technology, Database Marketing and CRM solutions.
- Solid client facing experience - comfortable creating and presenting proposals to clients - you have the ability to build solid relationships, influence decisions and manage customer expectations.
- You have an inquisitive mind with the creativity to identify the right solution to problems – you can proactively capture and interpret customer needs to design customer engagement solutions.
- Experience of using campaign management and data visualisation products (some of - Adobe Experience Cloud, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, Apteco Faststats, Tableau, MS Power BI or similar products)
A great role for a client facing Data Consultant with good technical understanding.
Salary is to around £75K