My client is an ambitious and growing ed-tech, scale-up business that is looking for a talented digital marketing executive to join the team.
This dynamic business is the UK leading digital network, lifestyle & educational hub and online marketplace for a unique audience. They are an established business with exciting plans to grow by 50% in the next three years, so this is a brilliant time to join them.
- You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for this community and working closely with a number of internal teams including content, events, and brand partnerships to identify new opportunities to increase membership.
- Prioritise digital acquisition activity to achieve against KPIs.
- You will also manage all paid activity and convert website traffic from prospects to members.
- Utilise PR to raise the profile of the network and generate interest.
- You will plan and deliver digital solutions that support the three-year business plan.
- Experience in managing digital marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Ability to write copy and communicate the core offerings and reasons to become a member.
- Results-driven and solutions orientated.
- Basic knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
My client supports home working with occasional visits to the office in Basingstoke and they would also consider a 3- or 4-day week for more experienced candidates.
This is a diverse and dynamic role where no two days are the same, so if you are looking for a new challenge then apply now.