As the Account Manager, you will be a marketing communications expert, who is focused on delivering excellent customer service to our clients and building strong relationships at all levels. You will have great people skills and be a confident team player.
Revere is a technology marketing agency in Marlow, focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience. Together, we accelerate the success of B2B technology. We have built excellent relationships with global leaders in the Tech Industry.
We are looking for an AccounT Manager to implement our client campaigns and requests, on time and to budget.
Your day job
A day in the life of an Account Manager means that two days will never be the same, however, typically you will:
- Become the ‘knowledge holder’ for all aspects of your campaigns – understand the subject matter and stay in regular communication with all campaign contributors to ensure objectives are being met and desired output is achieved
- Collaboratively work with our leading creative, strategy, motion, and digital teams, to deliver a best-in-class service to our global technology brand clients
- Alongside the senior team members, regularly review client and project profitability reports – understand learnings, make suggestions, and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
- Work with the rest of the account team, helping to identify business development opportunities for Revere with your clients and will support the leadership team with the overall business objectives
- Take an active interest and keen knowledge of industry and marketing trends, using both to lead and on our clients’ future marketing plans
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective multitasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holiday
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required.
- Health and wellbeing package – Revere Boost, including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- A workplace pension scheme