New Opportunity for a Campaigns Manager to join a technology organisation
An exciting opportunity for a Campaigns Manager to work for a leading technology organisation
Campaigns Marketing Manager
£220 per day umbrella
3 months on-rolling until 2022
London - Flexible working options available
I am currently working with a leading technology organisation.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Campaigns Marketing Manager to join their organisation. This role will take full multi-channel campaign management and provide best in class newsletter editions that drive a continuous positive sentiment across the audience.
- Own, build, plan and manage key marketing campaigns
- Work with creative agencies to drive campaigns, A/B testing and performance optimisation.
- Production and execution of marketing messages across various channels (SMS, MMS, e-mail, push notification, DM
- Ensure all marketing activity reflects the clients brand strategy and tone of voice
- Develop campaigns with a clear life-cyle management approach. Identify appropriate campaign execution touchpoints and triggers as well as scheduling and monitoring message performance.
- Strong knowledge of campaign briefing, design and testing
- Experience in direct marketing (Direct Mail, Email, MMS/Push notifications). Track and report impact of all marketing communications
- Experience in subscription service industry or developing comms that drive direct sales
- Able to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding commercial environment. Strong project management skills are required in order to manage multiple requirements across challenging timelines.
This is a great opportunity for a Campaigns Manager, Email Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager and CRM Marketing Manager.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130 or