SEO Executive required for fantastic award-winning business *HYBRID WORKING*
Your new company
This leading Hampshire based business, who are part of a large global group, are looking to add an SEO Executive to their highly skilled Marketing team. With an award winning company culture, excellent training and a forever-growing workforce, this is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and hit professional goals.
Your new role
You will have strong working knowledge of on-site, off-site and technical SEO. You'll be able to demonstrate experience in creating and implementing strategies, writing and shaping keyword optimised content and creating regular reports to measure performance. In this role you will be responsible for increasing relevant targeted traffic, improving website visibility and increase applications through search engines. Responsibilities will include:
- Keyword research with an understanding of search intent and how each keyword meets company objectives
- Optimisation of existing web pages with the end goal of better rankings / performance
- Content planning in line with a wider SEO strategy
- Copywriting of blogs & commercially focused landing pages for various clients in a wide variety of industries, with SEO at their core
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of SEO experience working with an agency or in-house.
- Excellent knowledge of on-site, off-site and technical SEO.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to write, edit and feed into the creation of engaging content that is optimised for targeted keywords.
- Proven experience using Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Page Speed Insights/Google Chrome Lighthouse
- Proactive and driven personality with strong organisational skills to meet deadlines and ability to think outside the box.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive starting salary
- Flexible working considered
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday Inc. bank holidays + holiday increase with service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Free onsite parking
- Colleague Perks at Work high street discounts
- Eye care vouchers
- Onsite Gym with online fitness classes (when available)
- National Rail season ticket schemes
- Life insurance
- Development & career progression
- Paid professional courses
- Award winning company culture
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.