An energetic and exciting content marketing and communications agency, with
specialisms in various key sectors.
Whether it's video production or producing written content for the company's digital communications
platform, all work is focused on helping organisations and businesses communicate more
effectively with their target audiences. If you're looking to work alongside a team of video and written content creators, in an agency with a strong focus on producing exciting, energising digital content for a mainly Gen Z audience, then this role would be perfect for you!
Your new role
We're looking for a Social Media Executive to join the growing Digital Content team.
You will be responsible for running and managing clients' social media accounts, ensuring continual
growth, community engagement and content creation across a varied selection of platforms.
Your time will be split between working independently and with the rest of the Content team, made up
of video producers and content writers. You'll come up with content campaigns that help drive traffic to
clients' social media accounts and promote the content to a wider audience. You'll also
be confident in creating and running paid social media campaigns and have past experience to
demonstrate your abilities in doing so. Finally, you'll also run our own social platforms, working with the Sales and Marketing team to promote messages to the company's own client base.
Your new role:
● Create a content strategy in response to a clients' aims and objectives
● Translate this content strategy into a content calendar, using scheduling software to automate
publishing where needed
● Design and run paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook's ecosystem, creating and
monitoring campaigns on Facebook's Ad Manager platform, adjusting them where necessary
based on performance
● Produce eye catching, engaging content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
● Demonstrate knowledge of the latest content trends and best practices across each social
● Convert platform analytics into easy to understand reports that highlight key achievements on
● Demonstrate past experience working with clients and client management
You'll stand out if you can:
● Create content on TikTok, showing an understanding of the platform and the kind of content
that performs well relative to an audience
● Show experience of working with YouTube and LinkedIn advertising
● Wow us with some examples of creative social media marketing to a Gen Z audience, whether
paid or organic
● Demonstrate examples of how you've helped drive traffic to a clients' social media profile
through both organic and paid campaigns
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, plus a great benefits package including pension, private healthcare, use of company pool car, and an Apple MacBook!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.