Client Facing Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – brand new appointment with rare client facing sales focus in innovative international law firm. Flexible working.
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture. It is particularly well known for working with some of the biggest brands in the tech sector. In this brand new Business Development Manager role you will be aligned to the firm’s international employment group. Unusually the role has a client facing sales focus for someone who has the hunger and aptitude to develop a network of clients and generate business through proactive sales but without hideous sales targets.
The role will involve:
- Developing the BD and marketing strategy for the employment group;
- Developing a consultative sales approach for the group and driving a BD pipeline;
- Contacting clients, setting up and attending meetings and ensuring follow up;
- Playing an advisory role to partners and encouraging targeting and cross-selling;
- Developing a database of relevant contacts and clients;
- Running targeting initiatives and thought leadership campaigns;
- Supporting on bids and key client initiatives;
- Managing a junior.
This role would suit someone with experience in the legal sector but with either a background in sales or with an aptitude, ambition and hunger to be more client facing. This is a strategic role where you will play an advisory role to partners and encourage a sales approach.
You will also enjoy flexible working in this role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 07976 659 170.
Apply for Client Facing Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly