Bid Advisor role for major international law firm leading on major bids and proposals and improving process and best practice.
This is a new Bid Adviser role in a dedicated bids and pursuits team which has grown significantly over the past few years to become one of the best resources in the legal sector. You will also enjoy working in this international insurance law firm which has a great culture and good work life balance.
As Bid Adviser, you will lead on strategic bids and tenders. This is a busy role where you will juggle a number of large bids at any one time. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing bids end to end including advising on strategy, drafting and reviewing content, dress rehearsals and conducting bid feedback;
- Develop creative ideas for bid and pitch presentation documents;
- Coaching partners and pitch teams on winning presentations;
- Promoting a sales pipeline culture, that opportunities are identified so that partners can anticipate client needs prior to bids and RFPs being released;
- Training partners on developing compelling propositions and key messages;
- Managing continuous improvement projects around process and best practice.
You will have strong bid management experience gained in a professional services environment, ideally a law firm. You will have excellent planning and project management skills. Excellent research and written skills are a must as well as good communication skills. Knowledge of the insurance sector is highly desirable.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact her on 07976 659 170.