Senior Advisor - Internal Communications
Your new company
A leading global consultancy with over 80 years of design and engineering expertise. Industries ranging from healthcare and civil infrastructure to energy and housing, this data-driven organisation prides itself on its high service standards and sustainability.
Your new role
Joining the global communications and marketing team, you will be working on global and regional projects for a 12 month FTC. Delivering across all aspects of the internal communications mix, involving and engaging internal stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively as part of a global team of internal and external communicators and marketeers working on both regional and global projects where required
- Advise stakeholders on internal communications best practice and work with business stakeholders to develop, deliver and measure internal communications strategies, campaigns and plans
- Develop strong relationships that enable you to fully understand the strategies, challenges and contexts of the stakeholders you support in order to effectively deliver relevant and targeted messages
- Manage day-to-day internal communications output, including the creation of news and the delivery of multi-channel strategies and campaigns
- Source and create content for a variety of online and offline channels, and develop and manage new channels as required
- Organise and manage internal events
- Support business change activity
- Devise effective reporting mechanisms and contribute to regular reporting on functional as well as tactical performance
- Ensure that practices, procedures, methodologies and tools are used effectively so that the objectives set out in the business plan are attained
What you'll need to succeed
The role is best suited for a team player who naturally builds effective working relationships, has a high energy to match the fast paced and driven team environment and is open to adopting new approaches to achieve results. You will be highly organised, taking on multi projects at any given time and able to cope with managing people and change.
- Experience in internal communications and/or employee engagement, ideally gained within a large corporate organisation
- Evidence of delivering internal communication strategies, campaigns and plans which achieve desired business outcomes
- Excellent writing skills and ability to convey complex topics in simple language to multiple audiences
- Experience in sourcing and creating content for a range of online and offline channels
- Confident to advise others (including senior stakeholders) on internal communications best practice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Advisor - Internal Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly