Content and Sales Manager
Your new company
An award-winning managed service technology business with over 35 years' experience and a track record of helping organisations make significant savings in time and money by introducing highly-efficient, automated business management processes.
Content is at the core of inbound marketing, this individual must strive to improve lead generation and generate brand awareness amongst the target audience, we need someone with the skills to create amazing content. Looking for a talented individual to engage with customers and prospects, with great attention to detail, by creating, implementing, analysing and optimising content. The perfect person will have a passion for writing and building brand stories and be able to not only write strong copy, but be just as comfortable recording and editing video content, building infographics, shooting imagery and producing a new wave of creative ideas. Managing multiple projects and campaigns, you will be the central hub for all things lead gen and brand across the business. This really is an amazing opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark, alongside a decisive and rigorous management team that is hungry to grow and become the best at what they do.
This role is about managing day-to-day content and marketing activity in the delivery of consistent cross-channel communications, brand representation and campaigns; leading to the generation of opportunities for sales teams. Whilst 80% of the role is about content creation, the other 20% will be to take a wider look at the overall marketing function, with a view to the successful candidate taking on more responsibility for the performance of the marketing team.The Content Manager will work hand-in-hand with our other departmental leaders, especially sales, supporting them with growing the pipeline and the customer base. Part of the role will also involve identifying new markets and articulating our services in a way that prospects will understand, so you'll need to develop a deep understanding of what the market wants and the products… then make sure the two are aligned.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to take ownership of the following:
- Applying design and creative skills in the production of written and visual content across a variety of platforms including website, social media, newsletters and sales materials.
- Ensuring all campaign material reflects the brand and adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Campaign Planning, Creation, and Management - Ensuring effective delivery of high quality and compelling campaigns segmented by customer type, product and customer need.
- Managing third-party agency and supplier relationships to discuss and plan marketing activity and campaign content, sourcing external content where appropriate.
- Ensuring commercial objectives are achieved for campaigns, delivering continuous improvements in effectiveness and Cost per Acquisition.
- Having a high level of self-sufficiency and creativity.
- Ensuring strong cooperation between the Sales & Marketing functions.
- Production of Management Information, reporting on marketing activity ROI.
- Staying in touch with industry news, events and competitor activity to ensure we are market relevant and taking advantage of the most appropriate channels and platforms
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available on top of a great salary, 25 days of holiday, birthdays off, medical and gym discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Content and Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly