Senior Communications Executive
Senior Communications Executive role. This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, rising star with media and wider external communications experience. Joining this international law firm will boost your career in addition to gaining excellent experience. As part of a busy PR & Comms team, you will handle external as well as internal communications. You will have a vital role to play as a custodian of the firm’s voice and personality in all external and internal communications, whatever the medium. Responsibilities include:
- Actively develop media pitches
- Build lasting relationships with journalists across the national and international media, including legal and trade publications.
- Prepare media briefings for lawyers ahead of interviews with journalists
- Handle external PR, for example drafting press releases, and manage the relationship with external PR agency
- Manage the firm's media review, including liaising with external media monitoring service provider for accurate media coverage reports
- Support on internal communications
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy communications team (either in house or at an agency) and knows how the media works! You should have exceptional written and and oral skills and possess the ability to create compelling copy from technical material. You should demonstrate experience of the broad range of online and offline communications methods such as press releases, social media posts, newsletters, blogs, video, apps as well as posters and flyers too. Experience of working in professional services, ideally a law firm, would be a distinct advantage.
Apply for Senior Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly