Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is an independent Managing General Agent. They genuinely are different. They pride themselves on never taking themselves too seriously even though insurance is a serious business. They are going through an impressive period of growth, outpacing their competitors and the market and they now need a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. You will be the Digital Marketing expert here so there's plenty of scope for you to make this job your own.
Working here is going to be challenging and demanding, but it will also be creative and collaborative. You're going to be rolling up your sleeves on occasion, but you will also need to be able to bring new ideas and thinking. You absolutely will not be bored here, ever! You will be allowed to break the rules, of marketing that is.
It's a great place to work. There's a friendly, social culture and they throw great parties at Christmas and in the summer! A trip to Marbella too ... when Covid allows. They're a vibrant business and the team reflects that.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Own and optimize our paid marketing strategy across search, social and display to increase brand awareness, drive relevant traffic to the corporate site and cost-effectively engage partners Build multi-channel campaigns from scratch including audience targeting, budgeting, and creative deployment Test & optimize campaigns to meet specific company KPIs, monitor & report on performance and share learnings across the team Oversee and contribute to organic social media strategy Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop impactful content and new creative
Skills & Ability
You will set the digital strategy and execute on it, coming up with a unique approach to specific business objectives.
• Both data-driven and creative
• An exceptional collaborator and strong communicator
• A strong multi-tasker and self-starter
• A strong project manager with great attention to detail
• An analytical thinker who can see the big picture
Knowledge & Experience
We are looking for someone who has worked with the major digital advertising platforms and has experience within our industry.
• A successful track record in a digital marketing role, in-house or agency
• Experience in insurance or financial services, preferably B2B would be ideal
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing ad platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads), best practices and website analytics
• End to end understanding of the advertising process, campaign set up, tracking, optimization, and attribution
• Strong quantitative skills and the ability to make data driven decisions
• Experience using marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred) and CMS
They're ready to hire, so send through your CV and we can get the process started.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly