We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communications team at London Sport to support the delivery of our two flagship events, Active London and the London Sport Awards as well as other ad-hoc marketing, branding and content production projects aimed at B2B and B2C audiences.
This is an exciting role that will support the delivery of London Sport’s new strategy, LDN Moving, by helping to build the London Sport brand and all associated brands to increase our reputation and credibility in the sector with the overall mission of making London the most active city in the world.
We are interviewing as we receive suitable candidates so please do not wait to submit your application. We will close the role when we have identified our preferred candidate.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead on the briefing, production and installation of the in-venue, digital platform and communications branding for our events, including managing agencies to deliver all event assets.
- Responsible for the promotional content strategy across all external channels for our events programme including the brand look and feel across all of our communications channels for events related promotion.
- You will support the communications team on event comms planning, highlighting key milestones and calls to action, and sharing insight to inform communications.
- You will manage the development of all printed event collateral. You will write the design briefs and manage the design and print agencies from briefing through to delivery.
- You will manage the production of all pre-event, in-event and post-event video content and AV including writing briefs, developing scripts and managing delivery agencies, and ensure production and sign-off are completed in a timely manner.
- You will manage the post event promotion of video content, including development of a content hosting strategy (ie on YouTube and our website), to drive people to our content.
Marketing, Branding & Production:
- You will lead on ad-hoc marketing projects across the organization. This will involve core marketing and branding projects and marketing support/advice for other ongoing priority projects.
- You will be the brand guardian for all brand assets to ensure a consistent and high-quality external representation of the organisation.
- You will manage the brand's design, photography and film assets, showcasing the power of sport in London and beyond through production of impactful storytelling content in collaboration with the wider Commercial, Marketing & Communications team
- You will lead on creative and production output for partnership and sponsorship activation for all commercial relationships.
Who you are:
- You have a strong understanding of marketing within a relevant organisation or for an event and have excellent knowledge of both B2B & B2C marketing
- You have strong project management skills with practical experience of managing multi agency projects
- You have good knowledge of agency management in an event or marketing and branding context
- You have an excellent knowledge of the end-to-end process for the production of photo and video content
- You are a confident writer and have a good understanding of developing briefs for marketing, branding and AV agencies
- You are creative and excellent at generating effective new ideas.
- You have experience of development and execution of marketing plans.
- You have a lived experience of day to day life in London.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly