Communications Executive (10-12 month FTC)
Communications Executive in a Popular Boutique law firm. 10-12 Month FTC. London based with hybrid working model. Salary up to £40,000.
This popular boutique law firm, with a strong presence across Private Wealth and Technology/Innovation, is looking for a Communications Executive. The role will support the Head of Comms in a mix of activities. The firm like to look a bit outside the box with their content, and the Comms Executive will help develop this. The role is a 10-12 Month FTC due to someone going on sabbatical. However, the firm have been growing over the last few years, so the role could open the door to more opportunities.
The Communications Executive will:
- Develop PR messaging such as press releases, quotes and corporate messages
- Build relationships with journalist and act as main point of contact for the media
- Manage and deliver on a range of internal communication initiatives
- Develop content for the firm’s digital presence such as the website and social media
- Support in the development of various thought leadership campaigns and publications
The role is the full mix across PR, external comms and internal, and any candidates will ideally have experience of all three! Experience of the legal market would be desirable, but the firm are also open to candidates from wider professional services. Candidates must be talented writers and strong communicators.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Communications Executive (10-12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly