Business Development Assistant
Business Development Assistant role in an international mid-sized law firm. Salary up to £28,000, based in London.
This mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Business Development Assistant for its busy and growing BD and marketing team in London. The role will be a mix of business development and marketing initiatives for both the development of new business as well as existing relationships. The firm has a great growing presence internationally especially for its transport, maritime, energy and real estate sectors, all of which the BD assistant will support.
- Developing BD plans and marketing campaigns to grow new and existing business
- Drafting and updating marketing materials including digital content
- Creating pitches and maintaining the global deal database
- Coordinating directory and award submissions
- Collaborating with events for conferences and the event marketing
This position is a great opportunity for a candidate to develop and grow in their business development career. The firm is looking for a candidate preferably with some legal experience and knowledge of BD processes in a B2B or professional services environment. They are looking for demonstratable experience of managing multiple projects and building relationship with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly