Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Ely -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a specialist B2B manufacturing and technology organisation, dominating in their niche field! Part of a global group, they are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team in their Ely HQ.
They have an ideas-driven culture, and this is a critical position within the team, working collaboratively across their international offices.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
This position reports into the International Marketing Manager, responsible for:
- Building and maintaining their website via HTML and CSS (experience in this preferred).
- Writing content for the website, email campaigns and occasionally social media channels.
- Producing online and offline marketing collateral via Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Maintaining the CRM system – Microsoft 365.
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
- At least 1-2 years marketing experience with a lean towards digital.
- Experience in HTML/CSS ideally, or a willingness to learn and a skillset covering the rest of the requirements.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for their digital channels.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator.
Those with experience in Adobe but not HTML, or visa versa, will still be considered.
Due to the location of the offices, and this being a full-time office-based role at least initially, those located in the following areas will be most suited: Ely, March, Soham, Waterbeach, Cambridge, Chatteris, Witchford, Thetford, Mildenhall, Red Lodge, Newmarket, Burwell, Exning, Milton and Littleport.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly