Your new company
An Ofsted outstanding specialist college for young adults with learning disabilities (18-25 years old). Offering training in independent life skills, plus the opportunity to learn catering skills in the award winning hotel.
Your new role
To provide administrative support to the Administration Team and the implementation of all the marketing of the academy and the hotel. You will also be assisting the central marketing team to create, develop and launch marketing collateral at a local level.
- To provide high quality documents that reflect the organisation's corporate image, using a variety of software systems, including Creative Suite, Microsoft Publisher and Visio.
- Assisting with promotional material
- Designing and producing art work e.g. posters, information and leaflets.
- Collating and distributing the newsletter, on a termly basis
- Filming and editing any footage required within the organisation.
- Designing and distributing the Christmas card.
- Preparation for the intake of Students on a yearly basis - including the ordering of the necessary stationery/design of handbook and welcome book as well as the setting up of documentation/folders etc.
- Provide administrative support and assistance on a day to day basis to members of the organisation as, and when, required.
- Cover reception duties when required
- Answer the telephone in a professional and welcoming manner and to ensure all calls, and messages, are forwarded to the relevant person/department.
- Contribute professionally, effectively and efficiently to any meetings, reports and plans as requested across the organisation.
This will be a very varied and fast paced role - be prepared to lend a hand wherever is needed. The role is on site five days a week so the ideal candidate needs to live within a reasonable distance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of Creative Suite, Photoshop and Indesign. (Essential)
- Previous experience in an administration role (Desirable)
- Desirable experience in Visio.
- Working as part of a team.
- Good level of literacy.
- Organised and good time management.
**Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.