NEW ROLE! My client looks to build their team for a Bid Writer within Facilities Management paying up £60,000 to £70,000 dependent on experience. This role is based in West Sussex.
* Writer in submissions, PQQs and tenders, agreeing strategy with the Sector Teams, ensuring adequate resources are available to complete the submission, managing resources and ensure all content is in place.
* Creation of high quality PQQ and bid documents, including writing and editing content (text and graphics) and document production
* Management of bid document production, including championing best practice in planning and organisation and ensuring compliance with business development process, style and brand guidance
* Co-ordination of bid information in conjunction with the Bid Information Administrator/Co-ordinator
* Contribution to development and implementation of the Bid Improvement Plan
* Building and developing relationships with the operational teams
* Responsible for client presentations, preparing for interviews and organising site visits as required
* MUST HAVE Knowledge of bid writing in Social Housing and or Fire sector
* Detailed knowledge and experience of bid writing in public and private sectors
* Exemplary written English/writing style
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs essential. Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly desirable
* Degree level in relevant subject or equivalent
Apply for Bid Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly