Job title: Digital and Content Marketing Executive
Purpose of the role: To be responsible for the digital marketing strategy, working with the Head of Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimise campaigns across all digital channels with the goals of acquiring new leads and increasing engagement from both new and existing contacts. This will include management of the website, lead generation campaigns, paid campaigns, social media & email marketing.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop digital strategy for elevating brand profile
- Support the creation of and have full ownership of delivering a digital content plan to optimise digital marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Work with Head of Marketing, Communications Executive, Senior Knowledge Lawyers and fee-earners to create and edit content to ensure digitally optimised
- Manage and update the website, and recommend developments
- Manage social media presence to increase reach and engagement, and create internal culture/skills to maximise employee advocacy
- Carry out social listening to inform activities on brand perception and market intelligence, quickly identifying negative noise or crises
- Report on digital marketing engagement, feeding back into Head of Marketing and recommending improvements
- Manage any new digital channel development
Skills and experience:
- Digital and content marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Understanding of targeted marketing for specific clients
- Proven ability to increase engagement with clients and prospects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret data to recognise opportunities and risks for the business.
- Sound commercial awareness and an understanding of the Firm's business and clients
- Good judgement which avoids conflict with professional or regulatory requirements, and achieves effective commercial solutions for the firm
- To ensure that information is handled in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures relating to information security.
- To encourage a security conscious culture within the firm, by supporting and engaging with the firm's initiatives.
- To proactively and promptly report any concerns/issues relating to information security.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, but most importantly the chance to work for one of the UK's biggest professional services firm. This comes with a range of benefits such as ample progression and a great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.