PR Senior Account Executive
PR Senior Account Executive, Ipswich -
Think marine views, LinkedIn Learning accounts, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular promotions and a dedicated team!
A leading, and well accredited award-winning marketing and PR agency are looking for a capable PR Account Executive to join their growing team. We can consider across levels, it’s all about culture fit! They also work on a very flexible basis so can consider a hybrid working approach.
- Ideally a years experience within a PR focused role, alongside a relevant marketing, comms or PR degree OR two – four years PR experience
- Exceptional written skills with an evident attention to detail and love for building relationships
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Capable PR skills and ability to manage media relationships, with some exposure to wider digital marketing such as SEO
- Building and nurturing key client relationships, ensuring they’re personable and drive trust
- Developing PR plans which will fulfil clients communications goals
- Working tirelessly to recognise key PR opportunities for clients and staying up to date with latest trends, identifying the key media relationships and thinking creatively
- Drafting press releases, copy and even SEO work for clients
- Confidently managing the day to day of social media channels, which will have you involved in some design work
Ts & Cs
Opportunities for hybrid working, so as long as you can commute to Ipswich a few times every month and are coming in with the required experience, please apply.
Commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for PR Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly