Social Media Manager
I am working with a leading drinks brand who are recruiting for a Social Media Manager to join their Creative Studio team. You will require 5+ years community management and content development experience working with B2C brands. FMCG experience is beneficial.
- Identify key cultural moments and content trends and keep an eye on local markets, competitors, trends and insights to feed into overarching social strategy, social media updates etc.
- Channel management - FB, TW, IG, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Creation of social calendars
- Insights Reporting - work with data insight to refine content plans. Creation of top line reports on organic performance. Ability to translate SEO trends into social opportunities
- CMS Management – Upload content to global and local market websites
Creative, Copywriting and Social Ideation:
- Social Ideation - work alongside social creatives and brand managers across all stages of the content creation process, from initial ideas to briefing, production and execution. Interpreting the brand’s visual TOV and using social insights to develop assets into new interesting formats
- Digital copywriting - Assisting brand teams with web articles, email, SEO and CRM content
- Social copywriting - Crafting engaging long and short form social copy for all channels
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Ability to write in fluent English.
- 5+ years of community management and content development experience at a recognised B2C brand or at an agency working on recognised B2C brands. FMCG experience is beneficial.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience working with general production teams, agencies and multiple clients across numerous markets
- Experience working with scheduling software, social listening tools and CMS.