Events Marketing Manager
Events Marketing Manager job based in London.
Your new company
This client has 35 years of experience of investment in private markets specifically in private equity, infrastructure & real assets, and private debt. Innovation and enthusiasm are key aspects of the company culture and are helping the organization to grow in market share and revenues. Currently recruiting for an Events marketing manager based in London, with the opportunity to visit and work globally.
Your new role
Recruiting for a proactive and rounded Events Marketing Manager who will thrive in a busy and small team working in a fast paced dynamic environment. Principal focus is the coordination, planning and delivery of internal and external events, including participation at industry conferences, as well as contributing to the wider team activities.
You will be responsible for the following
- Business-hosted events - these will include client webcasts, in-person workshops, forums and networking
- Events communication - drafting, editing, formatting and distribution of events' save-the-date and invitations, registrations tracking and follow-up internal sponsor/client/guest communication
- Planning with internal sponsor for date, venue, budget, guest attendance, internal speakers, agenda
- Brief Marketing team and update Marketing Calendar on the Intranet
- Invoicing and budget tracking to ensure invoices are captured on internal systems and processed correctly through Finance as well as final budget reconciliation
- Participation at in-person or virtual industry conferences and forums, including those managed by industry trade associations and service provider partners
What you will need to succeed
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude is critical to add energy and ideas to this key role. The ability to operate accurately and reliably at pace and unsupervised is essential.
- Creative qualities to deliver best of breed marketing support and the discipline and process management skills to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard
- 2-3 years of event and marketing experience preferably within an asset management or business-to-business environment.
- Experience of working with Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Cvent, DotDigital and Click Dimensions an advantage but not a requirement
- Strong planning and organizational with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills are essential; Adobe CC and Photoshop are an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
- A strong team player who is used to working collaboratively but also is highly self-motivated and proactive - may be demonstrated by university activities
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Benefits of premium dental and medical plans
- Hybrid working models giving flexibility to employees and allowing a work life balance
- 25 days holiday as well as bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Events Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly