7 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Manager
Communications Manager for energy company
Your new company
A forward thinking, unique business founded to supply diesel with lower emissions than standard diesel, offering significant benefits to the planet. Using a unique global supply chain enabling sourcing and production of renewable fuels to be carried out in the most efficient way. An established supplier and distributor of transportation fuels, recruiting for a Communications Manager to help support the business in supporting with the delivery of communications and marketing activities.
Your new role
A fast-paced, dynamic role based in London with responsibilities of overseeing many aspects of communications and marketing. The role involves working alongside the head of communications and managing the reputation of the rapidly growing brand.
You will be responsible for the following
- Writing: ability to produce content across multiple channels, including corporate communications, press releases, digital platforms and marketing materials - copy for campaigns and brand materials.
- Thinking creatively to develop campaigns and content all areas of the company's external profile through communications and marketing
- Managing the reputation of the business alongside the Head of Communications.
- Develop copy for consumer and trade marketing campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- Develop and deliver communications campaigns.
- Corporate Reporting: support the preparation or corporate reporting across the group.
- Digital and Social media: Manage channel's content creation including copy and videos
- Crisis communications: provide support to Head of Communications
- Experience of engaging with trade bodies
What you will need to succeed
- Strategic and intuitive thinker with the ability to provide creative solutions
- Down to earth, pro-active, determined and focused to deliver results
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and willingness to work as a team
- Motivation to learn quickly and demonstrate maturity in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to set clear goals, work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organisational capabilities with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly, convincingly and concisely to both business and consumer audiences
- Ability to grasp technical issues and communicate clearly through written materials
- Experience in PR, and a good knowledge of news and media would be a bonus.
- Strong issues/crisis management skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of social media and content generation both written and visual
- Four to five years experience of working either in an agency or in-house team
- Experience within the oil or energy industries would be a bonus
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, Worldwide Travel Insurance, Life Insurance
- Company Pension
- Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs, Ride to Work Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly