Communications Manager for a banking company, up to £60k
Your new company
This organisation is a trusted consumer brand, serving millions of customers on a modern banking platform. Focusing on diversity and inclusion creating strong, close environment where employees feel valued and confident in their position and the work they do. With high aspirations and commitment to achieve goals, the organisation is looking for a Communications Manager to join the team and help lead the External Affairs Team.
Your new role
A high-profile role, working with people inside and out of the business, on a programme embedded in the bank's strategy as one of its corporate objectives. Based in London working with business stakeholders to support and lead business objectives.
You will be responsible for the following
You will be helping to create and deliver an overarching campaign plan to showcase key moments in delivering the business objectives. You will also be working across the business, including with executive sponsors and their teams, Corporate Affairs colleagues, and the Marketing and Social Media teams to develop and create engaging communications content e.g. website and intranet copy, printed collateral and other engagement tools like video, podcasts etc. A further task will be to support the designing and delivery of a responsible business strategy engagement plan with stakeholders inside and out the business and feeding back on how audiences would like the programme to evolve. You will also be working with teams and external stakeholders to drive, design and deliver specific actions within the new strategies and provide expertise on communicating and strategically engaging with audiences, including political audiences, on responsible business practices.
What you will need to succeed
- Practical and action orientated
- Strong written and oral communications
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Outcome focused
- Writing intranet articles, press releases and stakeholder (including political audience) communications.
- Using traditional and digital communications tools to engage different audiences.
- Agency experience preferable.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of up to £58,760 dependant on experience
- Benefits of an extra amount of money for a sector of choice, such as childcare, medical cover etc
- Car allowance of company car
- Pension scheme, with employer contributions of between 8-13%
- Holiday and bank holiday leave, as well as entitlement to additional leave depending on circumstances
- Annual awards, such as bonuses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly