Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - £50K to £70K
Our client is a well-respected, established and highly successful data led marketing consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities. They are highly innovative and offer effective and award-winning data and digital driven marketing strategies.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do which results in a very low staff turnover.
The role – Senior Project Manager (CRM and Data)
You will work across project management of data driven marketing campaigns and solutions including marketing technology solutions.
- You will work across projects which are based on direct marketing and CRM campaigns as well as marketing technology implementation projects.
- End to end project managing from including planning, resourcing, budgeting to risk assessment.
- Proactively identifying and helping drive initiatives that lead to continuous improvement for both clients and agency.
Senior Project Manager– skills and experience
- Strong project management experience working across CRM and campaign execution.
- Experience across projects in marketing technology (martech) and SCV builds would be handy too.
- Experience in project management working in an agency environment.
- Experienced in working in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills you are confident, positive, organised and thrive in a fast past environment.
This is a great role, and the salary is between £50K and £70K plus good benefits.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly