Strategist (CX / Customer Experience)
Strategist (Customer Experience / CX) – London – £30K to £35K
Exciting opportunity to work at an agency that specialises in CX.
This marketing agency has won numerous awards and has also recently won a significant amount of new business. It really is a great place to work and they have an exceptional strategy team - so if you are looking to take your next step up and are keen to learn from some of the best this is a really inspiring place to be.
- You will work one of the agency’s key CX accounts - developing strategies across various customer engagement channels including DM, EM, mobile, digital advertising, web and social
- You will deliver strategic thinking, help to create award winning and effective marketing communications, plan end-to-end customer journeys, and support creative development on the account.
- Work closely with teams including data, UX and creative
- Present ideas, solutions and strategies - inspiring and exciting clients
Experience and skills
- You have good planning and strategy experience, either integrated or focussed on customer experience planning
- You have the ability to work across both strategic and creative briefs.
- You are passionate about customer engagement / CX and have an interest in new developments and innovations.
- You are an experienced, confident and articulate presenter who is accustomed to building strong relationships within an agency and with clients.
- Some research experience would also be helpful for this role.
The salary for this role is up to £30-35K plus good benefits, great offices and environment and the chance to work at a leading and award-winning agency.
Apply for Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly