Marketing Operations Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
Working for a fast pace commercial organisation as an Marketing Operations Manager this is a fixed term contract for 3 months paying £52,000 with an asap start based in London with flexibility to work at home.
· You will focus on SEO, PPC, CRM, Paid Social & Programmatic.
· With a heavy focus on App across Europe and ROW whilst delivering best in class customer engagement across their existing user base.
· Working closely in app marketing and programmatic operations to ensure that their marketing plans are setup for success.
· You will work cross functionally to ensure that all marketing channels are able to plan, optimise and analyse their efforts based on accurate, consistent and reliable data sets. You will be the go-to person for technical app marketing queries and keep up to date with new technologies available for tracking, targeting, audience segmentation and Rich Media mobile ad formats.
· Establish and enforce processes and best practices for consistent trafficking and QA across the business
· Set up, traffic and maintain mobile campaigns, including generating tracking links, postbacks and automating as much process as possible
· Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creative and partner integrations
· Provide training internally to ensure all marketing teams are up to speed with current technologies, processes and limitations
· Act as app tracking and attribution expert, with the ability to challenge marketing teams on their tracking set up to support optimal attribution and campaign optimization
· Interact with cross functional stakeholders to discuss issues and/or campaign needs
· Build and maintain strong internal partnerships with marketing, data, analytics, and app and web product teams
· Work with external partners including acquisition and retargeting partners, ad servers, MMPs, rich media providers and others as needed
· Maintain strategic relationships with current and future ad operations related ad tech partners
Background and skills required;
· Strong track record of success in similar role in mobile / app ad operations for a media agency or in-house client team
· Subject matter expert with willingness to educate others
· Expertise across multiple platforms; Branch, Google Ad stack, Facebook. Braze would be an advantage.
· Proven track record of flawless and timely campaign launches
· Strong understanding of the specific challenges of ad serving and attribution within the mobile app space
· Experience in troubleshooting technical media issues, such as conversion tracking, attribution, delivery investigation and creative requirements - specifically focused on the mobile ecosystem
· Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a wider audience.
Apply for Marketing Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly