Digital Analyst required for fantastic national business. £35,000-£50,000.
Your new company
This national business, with Bournemouth's office being an integral part of it's UK operations, is currently seeking a Digital Analyst to join it's experienced team. Positioned within the Digital Performance Marketing team, the successful candidate will work closely with the companies capable UI/UX experts, Digital Designer and Digital Journey Manager, turning analytics insights into tangible journey improvements.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-known and well-respected national business, where the successful candidate can grow and flourish within their specialism.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for delivering, reporting, analysis and insight on all digital journeys. You will play a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to optimise journeys and drive commercial and customer benefit. You will be digital analytics lead for the business, accountable for maintaining the accuracy of the data in digital analytics platforms and tagging solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing digital data sources such as Google Analytics and Sessioncam to produce commercially focused optimisation recommendations for digital journeys
- Designing, building and deploying reports, dashboards and analytical solutions using best practise design and visualisation techniques
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team in the measurement of digital media campaign performance and making data led recommendations
- Assisting with deployment and leading on measurement and reporting for all MVT optimisation activity
- Ensuring the accuracy of the analytics and tagging solutions and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Managing relationships with digital media partners and presenting opportunities to establish new relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- An undergraduate degree in a numerate or business discipline
- Extensive experience using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe
- Expertise in building dashboards and data visualisations through, but not limited to, Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience of MVT optimisation and tools such as VWO and Google Optimise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build productive relationships both internally and externally
- Highly commercial outlook with exceptional problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Be a self-starter and team player, with ability to work autonomously and prioritise efforts on the things that matter most for customers and our business
What you'll get in return
- Remote first working environment, meaning you can choose to work from home 60% of the
- A competitive pension
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Flexible benefits package
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.