Content Marketing Assistant
6 days left
- Job Role
- Content Executive
Content Marketing Assistant, Stevenage -
The Company – Content Marketing Assistant
Are you looking to take your first step into marketing after graduating??
Have you got a flare for social media??
Do you care about providing the best educational service to children??
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
Our client pride themselves in providing a high-quality service, working within then educational services sector; they are looking for a Content Marketing Assistant to join their marketing and events team.
The Role – Content Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager and working as part of the Marketing and Events team, your main duties will be:
- Support the delivery of social media strategies
- Assist with digital marketing campaigns using MailChimp or Campus
- Manage day-to-day mailbox, social media and any additional team support as required
- Provide videography support, filming, editing and publishing
- Driving engagement to all channels through digital marketing
The Requirements – Content Marketing Assistant
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, InDesign
- Understanding of Google Analytics, keywords and SEO
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Methodical, organised individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you are new to marketing or returning after a career break this is a great entry level role, providing you with support to excel and progress within the company.
Due to the location of their Stevenage based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Hitchin, Hertford, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and Bishop’s Stortford.
This role is currently fully remote due to COVID-19 but once restrictions ease there will still be the opportunity to work up to 2 days in the head office.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Content Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly