Marketing and Communications Manager
Your new company
A progressive, forward-thinking yet long established organisation in the North East. In the property sector, this company prides itself on delivering for its customers and you can expect to be involved with events, conferences and much more during your role here.
Your new role
This role will require you to develop and manage an integrated, multi-media marketing and communications
strategy the commercial arm of the company, that maximises sales opportunities. You will also look to embed and coordinate internal and external communications across all stakeholders across the period of the role.Part of the role will involve creating engaging and exciting copy and digital content tailored to different
audiences while ensuring that the brand and reputation of the organisation is developed, maintained, and upheld at all times.
The role will require you to:
* Manage the provision of information and analysis in terms of website usage,
email campaigns and social media presence
* Responsible for the design process and the proofing of all marketing materials
relating to Consortium Procurement e.g. flyers, adverts, brochures, online
* Review and manage the consistency of marketing content produced to ensure this
meets brand and style requirements
* Work with the Commercial Director to develop and execute targeted marketing
strategies for all procurement frameworks, including profiling and segmenting of
target market demographics (type, geography, etc), use of language and linking
with key policy areas and industry trends
* Actively support team working across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
* Educated to Marketing degree standard or equivalent or be able to demonstrate
equivalent experience in a marketing based role
* Two years of experience working at a senior level within a communications or
* Strong copy writing and reporting skills to create clear and engaging content
* Strong analytical skills to manipulate data, relationships and patterns to improve
* Strong verbal and written skills to present marketing KPI's to senior management
* Able to demonstrate commercial thinking and keep abreast of market trends
* Knowledge and experience of content management systems
* Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional, this forward thinking company is extremely accommodating to hybrid working and potentially fully remote working for the right candidate based in the North East. This role will give you the chance to have line management experience going forward, and has the potential to become permanent after the 12 month fixed term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly