Senior Internal Communications Executive
Senior Communications Executive, Marketing and Communications Jobs, Internal Communications Job
Your new company
We are currently working on an exciting new role with an excellent professional services organisation based in Southampton. I am currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Communications Executive on a fixed term contract who will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications. This represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications professional to join a friendly Marketing team.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for the internal communications for the organisation. Working with the wider Marketing team you will be:
- Driving the internal communications strategy and reporting to the line manager on outcomes monthly
- Project management of key internal communications campaigns
- Management of the intranet, drafting content and editing articles and newsletters from the support teams
- Identifying opportunities and presenting ideas to improve the internal communications
- Assisting in organising internal webinars
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with event management
- Updating the PR coverage and working closely with external PR agencies
- Occasional filming and editing of video content which will be used internally
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in a Communications or a similar role
- Ideally from a professional services background
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing, editing and proof reading skills
- You must be IT literate and be able to efficiently use the MS Office programmes
- Experience of intranet systems
- Ability to form strong internal relationships
- Have an understanding of social media channels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Video editing experience and experience using design tools is an advantage
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent time to join this company on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. You will receive a competitive salary as well as the companies attractive performance related bonus scheme, and other additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Internal Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly