Your new company
A large membership body based in London.
Your new role
- Supporting development of a digital event platform, including leading relationship management with the platform provider, to ensure it is as intuitive as possible for the participants. This includes making considerations to ensure the platform is inclusive for people with different accessibility needs.
- Event delivery, including briefing speakers and management of live event via Zoom (high level of competence with Zoom is essential), including breakout rooms, to ensure the live event is slick and professional.
- Overview of all event milestones, development of run-sheets and briefings for speakers.
- Supporting with adding content to the platform: experience of content management systems (CMS) is essential
- Liaising with the communications team to support marketing of the event and to ensure materials and content (including the platform and pre-recorded content) are of high quality. Management of the editing and upload of recordings from the live event, paying attention to detail.
- Participating in feedback and wash-up processes to capture learning and contribute to improvements for future events
What you'll need to succeed
- A background in both in person and virtual events
- Experience within a membership body would be helpful but not necessary
- Brilliant stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Able to manage exceptions effectively
- Experience and understanding of Zoom to facilitate events virtually is a must
- Able to work effectively under difficult time constraints
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, both part-time and full-time options available. You will also get a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work within a great and well-known organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.