Your new company
Your new company is a leading professional corporate services firm with over 50 offices in the UK and Ireland. Just over 3000 people and an international aptitude in over 100 countries, the companies aim is to provide an innovative global service.
Your new role
The role of Senior Data Analyst is to advance the planning, managing and delivery of analytics to the marketing team, to support the ongoing optimisation of marketing activity. This role is for a self-driven, data oriented and highly organised person with excellent presentation and communication skills who is excited at the prospect of managing and interrogating data and collaborating with the rest of the team to translate insights into trackable actions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of automating reports and dashboards to speed up delivery and reduce time taken to create ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Ability to work with datasets from multiple sources in order to produce analysis and provide key advice to the team on effectiveness of campaigns
- Experience in creation and tracking of KPIs
- Experience working with tag management systems such as Tealium and Google Tag Manager
- Experience of managing and working with a Customer Data platform such as Tealium
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and Google Data Studio
- Experience of digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to plan and lead meetings
- Experience of working in digital analytics and across marketing teams proven by knowledge of marketing concepts and terminology
- The ability to champion the understanding of all things to do with our customers, products and reporting
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary up to 40K + Attractive benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.