Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (predominantly remote), Bedford -
A market leader within software, on a huge growth journey and an already substantial marketing team in place, are looking for a capable Senior Marketing Operations Manager to drive the success of the marketing teams programmes. You’ll be appointed to master the marketing operations and ensure consistent review.
Home based with bi-weekly visits to their Bedford office, it’s great for those looking for a mainly home based role and with the tenacity to rebuild the marketing performance and operations following a successful buy out!
- Developing the processes and operations across departments, including by not limited to lead and demand gen, customer retention and also brand initiatives.
- Ensuring all management of marketing systems is smooth and provides easily trackable results and supports with overall marketing performance
- Supporting to define the marketing strategy and manages the marketing operations vison, owning the marketing operations roadmap and successful introducing marketing technologies
- Ensuring both internal and external stakeholders and consistently updated on marketing insight and actionable reports
- Ensuring the wider team can navigate systems, simplifying and personalising them where possible and working with procurement and vendors to negotiate contracts
- Report on the marketing funnel and customer advocacy, assessing the likes of retention, conversion and more
- Building a capable team by acting as the vision and ethos for the marketing hub, developing the teams skills and supporting with team hires
- Being the go to for all things systems and software’s
Your Experience – must haves!
- At least 3-5 years experience managing marketing systems and leading a team, within multi-location offices or remotely
- Evident experience delivering operational change and system integration with marketing teams with clear improvement
- Exceptional team management skills and ability to train across systems in a digestible and easily actioned manner
- A love for all things marketing technology and obvious knowledge on latest trends and software’s
- Ease when looking at data and analysing reports
- 2-4 years experience within either software, tech or e-learning
- Strong stakeholder management and commitment to professional development of yourself and also team members
- Commitment to driving the marketing forward and re-developing the departments operations
- Good knowledge of GDPR and ideally experience working in an agile manner
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
As this role only requires bi-weekly visits, this is most convenient for those based local to Bedford and able to commute to Cotswolds now and then!
Milton Keynes, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Leamington Spa, Northampton Banbury, Kettering, Dunstable, Aylesbury and those local to Bedfordshire and able to ready the Gloucestershire county when needed.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly