£27,000 - £32,000
A leading medical devices organisation based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in demand, my client is looking for a full mix Marketing Executive to join their team. This role is responsible for taking products out to market across both online and offline channels and increasing brand awareness and ROI.
- Contribute to, develop, and implement marketing and promotional activities to ensure products are launched effectively, marketing materials are available and the organisation is considered to be a key thought leader.
- Design and develop content for digital marketing including email marketing, case studies, blogs, webinars and social media campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are targeted, optimised and tracked effectively to ensure maximum ROI and lead generation.
- Maintain content and imagery across the website and ensure it remains on brand and portrays the correct TOV.
- Support and manage the international exhibitions program including the budget, booking of space, stand design and build, machines to be exhibited, along with key attendees.
- Maintain, update and improve the company collateral and sales messaging, including the corporate presentation, along with product specific or regional variations.
- Experience working in a full mix marketing role within a medical devices or capital equipment industry
- Ability to produce quality and engaging content for both online and offline channels
- Understanding of content and campaign optimisation - SEO, PPC etc.
- Experience working in a product marketing role - product launches, NPD, etc.
- Previous experience managing social media channels using Hootsuite (or similar)
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience monitoring and tracking campaigns to ensure effectiveness during and post campaign
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business and really have an impact on their market team, please contact Samantha Oswald 01865 972130