Channel Marketing Executive
Channel Marketing Executive, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Channel Marketing Executive
Our highly established client in Bury St Edmunds is looking for a driven and confident Channel Marketing Executive to join their established team of 4. You will need at least 3-5 years broad marketing experience across B2C and B2B.
They’re a leading consumer brand with a huge list of awards under their name, who offer a forward-thinking and ideas diverse environment, with an excellent benefits package in terms of holiday, healthcare and bonus structure.
The Role – Channel Marketing Executive
This role is a broad marketing mix position, focusing on supporting all dealership communications and activities across the network.
Some responsibilities include:
- Create marketing plans for the dealers to best sell products through their online channels.
- Working closely with dealers to maintain their websites and social media activities.
- Supporting the broader marketing and sales teams in the creation of (mostly digital) marketing assets and collateral, including POS materials.
- Create and distribute relevant content and conduct multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support in the planning and execution of events and trade shows for dealers as well and internally.
Requirements – Channel Marketing Executive
This is an excellent brand-new opportunity to join an established team, focusing on their marketing activity for their trade dealers.
To be considered, you’ll have:
- At least 3-5 years marketing experience, ideally with an understanding of channel marketing
- Have experience across B2C and B2B in terms of background, as the client are B2B2C.
- Be an excellent communicator able to maintain great relationships across the network of dealers and the sales team.
Due to the location of their Suffolk based office, with this role being full time in the office, it is commutable from areas such as Newmarket, Cambridge, Bottisham, Thetford, Brandon, Tuddenham, Barrow, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Sudbury, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Ely, Waterbeach, Lakenheath and Haverhill.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Channel Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly