Product Manager required for fantastic Bournemouth based tech business!
Your new company
This growing and hugely successful Bournemouth based business is seeking a Product Manager for it's highly skilled marketing team. After a big year for the business, in which the company has gown exponentially and smashed its targets, the need has emerged for fresh talent to join it's highly skilled team.
Not only is this company at the forefront of innovation for its industry, its product is life-changing for its end users. If you are seeking a forward-thinking, technically innovative business that will help advance your career, then this could be the role for you.
Your new role
- Support strategy development to position new use case and functionality to existing and new customers
- Own product level messaging and differentiation to key market
- Maintain sales toolkit that facilitates the selling process and supports growth in key customer accounts
- Briefing internal and external teams about new use cases or product functionality
- Co-ordinate business teams (support, training, account management and finance) to ensure alignment and readiness for new releases
- Planning and participating in the launch of new products, services and features to the Nourish community.
- Create high-impact content such as case studies, brochures, presentations, videos, website copy, blog posts and other technical assets
- Work with product team to build deep understanding of customer needs and pain points
- Work with demand generation and content teams to support hard-working marketing campaigns that drive interesting in the Nourish offer.
- Measuring the impact of your activity, and optimise communications and assets as necessary
Working in a small but ambitious team you are also likely to influence the release workflow and mid- term roadmap as well as input to new feature ideas.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have impeccable organisation skills and revel in attention to detail
- You will be a strong communicator and facilitator, driven by making things happen through collaboration as much as getting tasks done on your own.
- You will probably come from a product marketing, account management, product management or project management background
- You will have proven experience of working in modern digital product teams and agile development environments
What you'll get in return
- £35,000-£45,000 in salary DOE
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Other fantastic benefits
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly