Commercial Marketing Manager
Commercial Marketing Manager (2 days in the office!) , St Albans -
One of the UK’s most established consultancies, offering valuable insight within the industry and partnering with a plethora of global household brands to offer valuable solutions, are looking for a commercially driven Marketing Manager to drive multi-channel campaigns with the purpose of acquiring new business, improving customer engagement and owning a crucial marketing plan! This is very much a core B2B role, with a big focus on new business and crucially, managing stakeholder relationships.
They’re offering a desirable benefits package with excellent pension…..and I mean excellent! Alongside a hybrid model of home and office working, you’ll only be required to visit the office 1-2 days per week. Most importantly, you’ll be joining a fast-paced, dynamic and ambitious marketing team.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and leading on external comms
- Devising and overseeing the execution of key marketing strategies to drive the acquisition of new business and nurture current customer portfolio
- Executing lead generation plans which focus on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Demonstrating commercial mindset and knowledge of a service led organisation when creating a fully integrated marketing plan across social, paid, web, email, PPC and up and coming channels to push acquisition
- Creating innovative and original marketing plans that challenges the norm and evolve marketing
- Consistently executing reporting and analysing data to recognise new opportunity and implement required changes to marketing activities
- Inspiring the team, engaging the customer and driving new business
- Expert experience managing stakeholder relationships
- At least 2-4 years experience within a similar commercial marketing role
- Extensive experience within a marketing facing position driving new business with a customer centricity
- Experience developing lead gen marketing plans, heavily utilising content campaigns and digital platforms
- Commercially driven mindset with demonstrable business acumen and marketing innovation
- Ideally a services led background such as SaaS or tech or similar membership not-for-profit B2B organisations, with a focus on acquisition
- Confident skills across digital channels and building digital campaigns, specifically utilising scheduling software
- Analytical mindset and skills to deliver actionable plans from data
- Competent skills creating written content and ability to adhere to key brand guidelines
- Exceptional project management experience and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
Ts & Cs
This is a great opportunity to join a leading services provider who are at the heart of many well-known home brands.
Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office this roles is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire, including Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Slough, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Amersham, Windsor, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Rickmansworth, Luton, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Reading, Bracknell and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Commercial Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly