Head of Marketing
1 day left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
Your new company
A market leading FMCG with a strong heritage brand are looking for a Marketing Lead to assist with their continuing growth.
Your new role
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established, thriving business and will offer you autonomy along with promising career prospects. The role of Marketing Lead will be to handle all the day to day marketing activities, whilst driving the digital presence and consumer engagement across all platforms/media. This role is hugely creative, with responsibility for copy and content creation, as well as imagery and visuals.
- Establish a marketing program that will build on reputation as the premier organic specialty miller in the UK
- Hands on development of direct consumer contact. This will require rapid expansion of product knowledge and the application within in baking. This is to include marketing literature and web site/email shots/blogs
- Maintain packaging standards and adherence to quality of imagery and presentation
- Maintain and Review web site content - copy and quantity. Keep offering refreshed and clear, making revisions as new information becomes available or existing information becomes more relevant.
- Work closely with online marketing/web agency to achieve smoothest possible customer experience when online within the virtual universe.
- Expand current online activities to include regular Blogs, News of the mill, Relevant food features, Pinterest interaction and Gluten Free
- Work with Online Exec to source, price, brand and sell, accessories/items that complement the quality of the flour range. Items must be high quality and reflect well on the sustainable ambitions of the mill. Stocks to be monitored and maintained
- Create appropriate communications both for external customer use and internal staff engagement.
- Understand and build on the importance of "Organic" (and biodynamic) as a key driver on the company's philosophy
- A minimum of five years' experience in product/brand marketing across full marketing mix including digital platforms
- Good leadership skills to maximize efforts and contributions from subordinates and colleagues
- A finisher by nature, with a mature, resourceful and energetic approach and the flexibility to thrive in an environment that presents a very wide range of changing priorities
- Self-motivated to deliver well executed projects, developing own career as well as business performance
- Creativity and pro-activity are key!
- You will be a true foodie, bringing passion to what you do and enjoying getting stuck into all aspects of the immediate environment to ensure you become a valuable member of the Mill family
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly