Your new company
Your new company is one of Europe's largest listed real estate investment companies. They are designed to meet high sustainability standards and become part of local communities. They have a curious and diverse team that deems shared success which enables people to be themselves and work in ways that best suit themselves. Their small expert team works alongside other expert individuals on some of the most ambitious, innovative projects within the country, and they are committed to offering their employees a rewarding career journey where they can shape how they grow.
Your new role
The CRM Manager is responsible for developing and preserving relationships with the company's customers, actively managing customer accounts, as well as capturing and analysing customer feedback. This role will play an ever so important part in building and maintaining long term relationships by leading and supporting our customers. The role will build and sustain customer relationships from the start and throughout their journey within the company, ultimately working towards retaining the customer for another term.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in customer account/relations/success management with an ability to build long lasting relationships.
- Ability to build relationships with customers from c-suite to day-to-day operational levels.
- Collaborative and team-first mindset, with an ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve team and business objectives.
- Highly organised where no detail is too small to care about and capability to manage several relationships across several locations at the same time.
- Solutions oriented, motivated by customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Comfortable handling complaints and commercial discussions.
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience and/or understanding of commercial real estate preferred.
- Willingness to travel between companies' buildings within the Greater London area.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary + Attractive Benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.