Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting 3 month contract with potential to turn long term.
Your new company
A large training provider organisation based in the South West.
Your new role
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns utilising the whole of the marketing mix
- Developing and executing key messages and promotional activities to showcase the above areas
- The role will be responsible for developing leading marketing initiatives to promote products using a variety of channels
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Working with the European team to develop marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage and maintain sponsorship plan to ensure we are meeting the required standards within the sponsor/partner contracts and look at ways in which sponsors can further our brand presence
- Support and deliver new projects and initiatives as specified by the UK Marketing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level or equivalent education
- 2+ years general marketing experience and digital marketing
- Experience of managing social media platforms and optimising engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven background in data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of email marketing using Mailchimp or similar marketing platforms
- Web content management skills using WordPress or similar web platforms
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership and responsibility for driving marketing ideas forward
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- A very competitive salary
- Potential to turn long term
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.