Brand Marketing Executive
Brand Marketing Executive (12 Month FTC), Harlow -
The Company – Brand Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for fitness, nutrition and lifestyle? Do you love marketing highly sought-after brands with an excellent reputation?
Our client are in the B2C lifestyle and FMCG sectors, based in Harlow and they are seeking a Brand Marketing Executive to join their established marketing team, for a 12 months maternity cover contract.
There is potential for extension or permanency in the future, but this cannot be guaranteed.
The Role – Brand Marketing Executive
This role supports the marketing activities of one of their key brands, on the more FMCG side, focusing on campaigns, POS, and digital marketing.
Reporting into the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing advertising and promotion projects including POS (point of sale), across both physical retail outlets and digital channels.
- Producing and implementing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation of branded materials such as web and social media banners, briefing and working closely with a creative agency.
- Writing content for social media channels and the website, using WordPress for the latter.
Requirements – Brand Marketing Executive
- At least 2 years marketing experience from a consumer background, ideally in fitness, lifestyle, nutrition or similar.
- Ideally a degree in marketing or relevant qualification, but experience and skillset favoured.
- Be an excellent communicator with a genuine interest in the sector and the ability to work collaboratively across the team.
This role is currently remote with a hybrid structure coming into place soon. The offices are based in Harlow, so it would best suit those in areas such as Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Epping, Cheshunt, Ware, Hertford, Saffron Walden, Chelmsford, Loughton, and wider areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Brand Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly