Paid Social Campaign Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Your new company
The UK's fastest growing and most dynamic B2B agency is currently recruiting into their dynamic team. Their digital media proposition is a core growth engine for the business, attracting ambitious paid media specialists who want to stretch their capabilities to the max and make the best career move in the market.
My client is seeking an ambitious Paid Social specialist with agency and/or B2B experience to join our rapidly expanding Media team. The successful applicant will be running campaigns for global tech and finance brands (including KPMG, Allianz and The London Stock Exchange to name a few) while extracting maximum performance across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other primary channels.
Our client offers a great location to work and excellent flexibility. You have the option of working in their office located in Hoxton Square, or you can mix the thrills of Shoreditch with your own home working space.
Your new role
- Setup and management of high volume paid social campaigns across multiple geos
- Proactive campaign optimisation to meet target lead generation and brand KPIs
- Support weekly status reports, performance campaign analysis, and quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with account teams to ensure an integrated approach to channel, campaign and budget management
What you need to succeed
- Proven paid social media experience and recent LinkedIn experience
- Detailed knowledge of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ad platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across paid social
- Strong attention to detail
- Agency and/or B2B experience
- Willingness to share knowledge and actively participate in building an inclusive culture
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of up to £40K a year
- Excellent flexibility with the option of working in a vibrant Shoreditch office, remotely in the comfort of your own home, or a mix of both
- Private health scheme
- Home IT pack
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events with the team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Paid Social Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly