Interim Head of Marketing & Customer Experience
Interim Head of Marketing & Customer Experience (up to £85,000 plus bonus & car), Hatfield -
A UK market leader within their industry, having been an ‘invisible’ brand for the last 100+ years, are now looking to transform their company positioning and customer engagement. We’re looking for innovative change drivers, you’ll be overhauling the brand and creating a bold, present and noticeable positioning for this company.
With excellent resources behind you, you’ll be making a difference from day one to drive two key objectives. This is very much a hands on and strategic role so you’ll need to have a strong balance!
Offering two days home working and a very competitive package, it’s a great time to join. We can consider on an interim basis, initially looking at 2-3 months.
- Ideally at least 4-6 years experience within a consumer facing marketing role, ideally on the leadership team
- Demonstrable experience pushing marketing forward and driven customer engagement
- Ability to become passionate and obsessed with the company mission, ideally already with a passion for sustainable resources
- Highly experience within designing customer journeys and utilising insight to drive marketing plans
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience and ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and know-how to build company partnerships and outsources projects
- Dynamism to recognises key business opportunities
- Creative outlook to marketing, we need someone to transform the marketing, transform the brand and build customer relationships
- Capable brand management and ability to drive trust and perception of the brand
- Clear ability to make data informed decision and understand marketing data
- Owning the strategy and design of company touchpoints and managing the improvement of customer touch points
- Acting as the voice for the customer and challenging the way they market and position the brand
- Utilising customer insight to drive effective and transforming marketing campaigns across channels, with the support of a team
- Owning the design and delivery of bold campaigns and brand transformation!
- Demonstrating knowledge of CRM and optimising customer journey!
- Appointing key agencies and managing core relationships and understanding blockers to campaign implementation
- Expertly managing the budget to enhance resources and economically delivering business transformation
- Managing brand positioning, customer comms, customer insight, design and optimisation – effectively owning the company brand and working as the advocate, which will have you overseeing all marketing activities
Huge, huge, huge and massively rewarding opportunity to push this company into a new phase during a pivotal point in the industry.
Due to the location of their Hatfield head office, this role is commutable from, those based in Welwyn, Stevenage, Watford, St Albans, Cambridge, Harrow, Wembley, Edgware, Chelmsford, Chipping, Hitchin, Luton, Aylesbury and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Interim Head of Marketing & Customer Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly