Business Development Executive, Strategic Projects
Are you looking for your next challenge and would like to work for a Global Law firm? Do you have previous Business Development experience within a professional services or legal firm? If so, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to support and work on identified strategic projects that will enable significant growth for the firm.
Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Relationship tracking and data analysis to demonstrate project progress against objectives
- Support best practice processes and ensure the highest standards are met for business development
- Ensure that activity is aligned to project objectives at all times
- Ensure effective use of all relevant communication channels and routes to market
- Help to shape and implement products or sales initiatives with skill set teams or sectors that drive revenue
- Manage the project BD budget to deliver the best ROI
- Build professional relationships quickly and leverage an international network of connections to help deliver projects on a multi-jurisdictional, cross group/sector basis
- Act as liaison across the firm to benefit project relationships or BD initiatives
- Look beyond Business Development to other experts in our business that may enhance business development activity and project objectives
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful legal firm where your career can grow within the organisation.
Please apply for further information.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.